Newport Hills Swim and Tennis Club
Current weather: 51°F under cloudy skies
- Winter Swim Lessons: Sign-up for our next session starts Monday, May 20th for members and Wednesday, May 22nd for non-members. Lessons are on M/W starting at 4:30pm, 5:00pm, or 5:30pm. The Session runs from May 27th to June 19th. Sign up for the Summer Swim Lessons starts Monday, June 3rd.
- Sharks Swim School: Sharks Swim School is back! Registration begins on Monday, June 3rd. More information on Sharks Swim School can be found on our Aquatics page under Lessons.
- Swim Team Volunteers: To sign-up please go to Newport Sharks SuperMeets volunteer sign-up! Thank You!
- Summer Swim Team Sign-ups Begin: New to the summer swim team members may start signing up on Tuesday, April 30th at 5 PM. Returning swim team members may start signing up on Wed. May 1st at 5 PM. The Parents Meeting is Tues., May 7th and the Summer Practices will start May 20th. Swim Team Registration Form
- Summer Dive Team: Practices start May 28th. Sign-up forms and suit order information are available at the front desk and on the summer dive team page. Practice times are M-Th 7-8 PM 10 and Under, 8-9 PM 11 and up.
- Parent's Night Out: Our next scheduled Parent Night Out is Friday, May 24th from 6 PM - 10:00 PM. Pizza, Swimming, Crafts and a Movie for just $15. Sign-ups have started so do not wait as we do fill up.
- Tennis Team: Sign-up today for our summer tennis team. Sign-up forms are available at the front desk and on the tennis team page. The first practice is Monday, June 10th.
- 2013 Midlakes Water Polo Season: The Midlakes 2013 Water Polo Season will run from Monday, July 22nd to Sunday, August 25th. Sign-up forms are available at the front desk or on the water polo page.
Our club is located on four and one-half acres of uniquely landscaped property at the corner of 119th Avenue SE and 56th St. in Bellevue. Our facilities include two large, heated six lane swimming pools, a wading pool, weight room, bath house, sauna, Jacuzzi, five outdoor tennis courts, playground, outdoor basketball court, banquet room and convenient parking.
During the summer, we offer Swim, Dive and Tennis Lessons and Swim, Dive, Tennis and Water Polo Teams. For Adults, you can join our Fitness Classes, Aquacise Class, or Masters Swim Team.
During the winter, we offer Swim Lessons and Swim & Dive team along with Aquacise and Masters Swim Team.
Newport Hills Swim & Tennis Club is a well-established part of the community. On June 18, 1959 the club was incorporated to operate and maintain as a non-profit facility for the benefit of its members and their families. Our club continues to be an attractive facility serving the community.
Operation of our club is administered by a seven member board of trustees elected by the general membership. In addition to their regular duties, some of the trustees are chairmen of the committees such as swimming, tennis, membership, and social.
These committees functions are to assure that all the activities and commitments of our club are suitable to the aims of the bylaws and for the benefit of the general membership. The facility is staffed by a club manager, assistant manager, lifeguards, instructors, office staff, and maintenance personnel who are hired with the approval of the board of trustees.
To ensure that our members can enjoy and can have access to an un-congested facility, our bylaws specifically limit total membership to 750 Families.
Our club provides its members with a friendly atmosphere to relax and enjoy the facilities. It has provided an excellent service to the membership and we think you will find the same rewards and benefits.