- Adult Tennis Lessons
Adult Tennis Lessons
Beginners Men/Women Tennis
(Group Instruction Max 5)
- Tuesday or Thursday Evenings, 6:30-8:00 pm
- Sign up for Tuesdays OR Thursdays.
- New to the sport and/or no formal skills training.
- 1.5 hour per session.
- Proper tennis attire and personal racket required. Most important is the proper shoe designed for a tennis court. Running or hiking shoes can be dangerous to your ankles.
- Members and Non-Members invited to enroll.
- Overview: Ever wanted to learn the game of tennis but not sure where to start? NHSTC is the perfect solution particularly if you are a member of the Newport Hills and surrounding communities. The Club has expanded its tennis program to include group adult, beginner's lessons at the lowest price in the region. The sessions are open to all club members and non-members looking for a convenient and cost effective program that provides the knowledge and skills training that gets you out playing a life-long, active recreational sport. And the tempo is designed for all adult's physical conditioning level.
- Expectations: From having limited exposure the skills, rules and techniques or non at all, by the end of 6 lessons, you'll truly consider yourself a tennis player. You'll learn the game rules/scoring, court etiquette, and the proper techniques of the forehand, backhand and service process. Likely not ready to challenge Serena Williams or Roger Federer but you will have a command of the game for social and club play.
June 5-July 10
July 17-August 21
August 28-September 2
June 7-July 12
July 19-August 23
August 30- September 4